my little updates, i know i need to do a proper entry soon

its collecting dust in here....

sorry for the lack of updates but i have been busy with work as usual, what else right?! but it still doesn't hinder me from being happy and doing what i love best. spending some times with marion is always keeping my mind out about work. life is slowly going back to normal and pretty much to what i want it to be. i have nothing to complaint but only to embrace life.

here is some pictures of me and marion one of those days where all we do is have fun and don't care about the world. One of my favorite thing in life.....

well this is just a beginning stage of my new life, both of us are happy with what is going and looking forward to so much future.

enjoy the weekend folks

ciao ciao

p.s: can't wait for tomorrow for i'm going UP!

Comments

Popular Posts