should i or should i not

i want to change all forms of contact that i have such as my hotmail, my blog address, my mobile number or even my facebook name.... reason being i want to break all ties with some people. i'm still considering it coz i've used my hotmail account for about 10 years already (yes, i had this hotmail account about a decade ago) it has alot of memories. but maybe it about time i really change it. leave all those past and start fresh.

oooh i really don't know..... i know i know i'm fickle minded.

anyway had a wonderful time at the wedding, it was fun and alot of pretty celebs too.

it's getting late they eyes need to rest.

ciao ciao

p.s: to my closest friends don't worry i will still update you guys for sure, so if you know about the changes meaning you guys are still welcome but no news from me meaning better don't bother to even find me, coz i just simply not interested.

Comments

Popular Posts