sick and tired with work

i have been sick and still sick, was so sick last night till i puke. this is far more worst then i tout. not feeling good at all. the throat is killing me the coughing is getting worst.

aside from that i'm so mad at my company for delaying my salary and this is not the first, in-fact last month they did the same thing but i'm through with all of this nonsense. as of now i'm just glad that i'm not at work. anyway i decide to slowly find another job and currently right now i'm updating my resume. so if any of you have any job vacancy do let me know, coz i might be interested. well this time a normal easy and less stress job would be good for me. maybe i should just finish up my studies and quickly find a better job. i hate when this happen it's been almost 2 years since i'm with the company and hate it when staff is treated this way.

this is way too sick for me.....

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts