go to the market and selfish coz you are so smelly

i find that as you age you are suppose to be more matured and behave more like an adult but some how i feel that people tends to go the opposite ways, maybe this part i may be wrong. but to my opinion some people don't realize that they are being so childish. honestly if you are trying to be "miss popular" all the time that is not maturity that is what i like to call it "miss you-need-to-stay in school" anyway there isn't any prom night that is going to happen after you finish high school. grow up people!........ oh yar and for those who thinks that making others look like shit is a great idea then my opinion to you is that you are just too jealous, so my advise go and get alive. i know life is like that and all this are human dynamic how they react and behave can some how associate them with people you just way to selfish.

as for me im not perfect i do have flaws but one thing for sure i mind my own business and enjoy life as much as possible. my life was not a smooth sailing but i make it a point that will never have ill or bad intention again someone, or let alone making someone else look like he or she have done the worst sin in their life.

But then again this is just me and my opinion and thoughts on something. if you feel the pinch im so sorry but then again this is my blog i jolly well write whatever i feel like.

good night world.

ciao ciao

p.s: despite dragging myself to work and tired i still have the moment to feel happy coz im meeting marion tomorrow and im sure we will have more fun time together.

and im thinking should i really buy that nintendo Wii, hmmm tempting....

Comments

Popular Posts