im all frustrated but hope my plan b works

after doing alot of thinking i decided to continue what i left and to pick up all the pieces back again. since the last appraisal was super f*** up and there was nothing related to the appraisal at all, it have leave me frustrated and wondering why do i bother to concentrate so much on my profession when all they think was for them self, selfish is best describe them. simple to say im pretty much bo chap with work coz all i could think of is to just do my 8hours and leave the office as soon as it strike 6pm. as for the work quality will always remain the same but i will no longer put in those extra effort and hours. simply to say i don't feel the appreciation at all. im not bragging but seriously this people will suffer if i decide to resign one fine day.

and oh im thinking of going back to school to finish up what i left and to further my studies. i know it is not easy and the amount of hours i need to put in, all this are not new to me. i have been there done that and to do it all over again should not be a problem. so at least i have better reason not to stay so focus with the job and i still prefer going to school rather then to work with retards.

here is the amount of frustration that have gotten into me. haizzzz

im just lucky that my monday was alright despite i almost wanted to scream at someone.

kinda tired and worn out right now, i better go to bed.

good night world

ciao ciao

p.s: feeling a little down about work but im sure it will be alright coz i already have better plans for my self, I have personal growth that im always trying to achieve all the time.

Comments

Popular Posts