please go to IMH and get your self check out, maybe you are retarded!

oh yes my blood is boiling and yes they are screwing up my weekends. pardon my entry if you feel it is too offensives to read but i hate those people in the office they are freaking getting on my nerves.

farking retardeds ass hole should be shot and die at this moment of time. why can't you people for my farking engineer?????? im not the head of the farking department and i can't make farking decision. use you farking brain dick head. im trying to rest on the weekends, knowing that you bloody people are farking stupid you seriously never consider how much effort and hours i have put it. im so sick and tired already with all this things.

the amount of stress is really getting on me and i really feel guilty coz i end up venting me angry at fiqa and marion and they are both innocent. this is how bad i feel the stress right now.

and the stupid neighbour are screaming and shouting again. aarrrgghhh!

i can't take it anymore.

ciao ciao

p.s: i was about to do a good and nice entry for all but i end up putting this sort of entry.

p.ss: to god please make it better for me to tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts