quick rambling about something exciting

i haven't got the time, to eat my meal, go to the toilet, sleep or even breathe. Yes! that's how busy i am and i really have no time. I miss rambling things in here actually. so im gonna do a quick and short entry.

life is never made simple but i try to be contented but i don't think it's heading that way. now that many decision need to be made, advises from the "mature adult" is coming from every direction. seriously, im not sure if i should listen to them or listen to myself. again!!!! i hate this part. the sad part no one bother to really come to me and really ask me what i really really want.

but i got to tell you one thing, i really love the plan very much and honestly i can't wait for it to happen. very excited now! that museum venue is looking great.




so this weekend is all about visiting and seeking forgiveness. new chapter means new sins hahaha.

so another weekend looks great.

i will ramble properly soon, i promise.

ciao ciao

p.s: im rushing to site, to clear some else's shit. work is a bitch and i can't wait to go for my holiday like really soon.

Comments

Popular Posts