sick again and it's all about work

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
- Helen Keller

unbelievable im sick again, or maybe it's a sign to say that im just stress with work. so i left early and went home straight took a nap, marion came to visit me and send me to the doctor (Awww, how sweet of him) then went back home to have dinner (at last mum cook dinner coz it's been awhile since she last cook) and play some game and FB and now here I am updating my blog on my bed.


going back to the topic about work, i realize it now being efficient and doing well at work can sometimes lead to alot of hazards. becoz im good at what i do, everything is thrown to me to clear the shit of others. now that i realize this, i rather act blur and constantly say that "i don't know". honestly i no longer like my job but deep down i still do but after all that happen i feel like im being push to the ultimate that i felt things are too unfair for me. so huh with what happen but i know im better then that and rather to just give up at where i started. well as for now im gonna hold on go through this shit till i can find a plan b. i know life is not always fair but i still feel everyone deserve a fair treatment in some ways.

like always im hoping for the best to happen and as of now i just deal with it.

now the medication is working and i need to sleep.

good night world

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts