what is love?

"love is any number of emotions and experiences related to the sense of strong affection and attachment" - quote from wikipedia.

i think i can say that i relate more to the above quote now. coz i realize that i still have it in me. someone who i can love whole heartedly and knowing that the love is truely real. marion have made me realize all that. honestly my love life was not a walk in a park but after all that happen life thought me a thing or two about what is love and how i can feel love and to love someone.


when the first time we meet i thought we will end as just friends and nothing more. coz he was a nice person (i know some people may think he is rude but his jokes can get a little carried away but to me he is the sweetest), caring, understanding and above of it all he except me for who i am. im learning this thing call love, as it's been awhile since i had a relationship. despite us being new at this we learn many things and go through a little bit of this thing call compromise and communication. this is what i really like coz we will know what to do when we are in need of each other.

i not a love guru but im slowly picking it up, honestly i have change alot since the last relationship that end up sour. there are many things that we are looking at and next year will be another advanture of us and i really can't wait to share and experience it together.

good night world, it's time for me to dream......

ciao ciao

p.s: I love you, marion

Comments

Popular Posts