How to be proud of what I do for a living when my own company don’t even bother.

Sad isn’t it when you truly love what you do for a living end up making you feel like what’s the point of going to work anymore. Well I guess by now the whole world knows how much I have complaint about work. It’s not that easy to just leave this job and move on to something else which may or may not be able to give me the kind of satisfaction that I have for my job. It’s hard to explain but I love the challenges that have been put in front of me, but never love being taken advantage of. Sad to say, that I literally drag myself to work. This is not what I want and this is not what I want to feel. Looking at my desk these days makes me feels really sad all the effort; time away from family and hard work seems to be unappreciated at all.
I really don’t know what to think anymore about work, all I do right now is do my 8hours and always try to leave the office by 6pm. But this is isn’t what I want. I try to speak to the donkeys but only now I realize that they are donkeys and they will never be able to understand what is going on, to make things even worst my own HOD literally don’t know what she is doing and what ever I told her she does not give a shit. Where else can I go to now?………

Nowadays when I am in the office I am pretty much quite and don’t really talk much. The feeling of resigning seems like the best solution to all this problems but not all of my problems. Yup this is one of the most depressing entry about work.

How to be proud of what I do for a living when my own company don’t even bother.

Shame on the management.

Now only the pinnacle@duxton can cheer me up and motivate me to go to work.

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts