aper boleh buat, sabar ajer lah

orang tua-tua kata ini semua dugaan, sabar ajer lah. sabar tu kan separuh daripada iman.
~Anonymous~

can i said that i missing the Yukun badly?, haven't been to dazed out for so long. but honestly, despite saying i miss it but i don't really wish to go there im just thankful that Yukun have it on podcast so i can easily download song.
Oh for your info who don't know Yukun can always go to his blog which i linked him up on my blog. he is by far my favourite trance dj locally. im not sure why but the music he mixes are always get me hock for more. and yes i love trance music, which also includes a bit of drum and base, electro and house. i don't know why im blogging about this, maybe when something happpen i always listen to trance to calm my nerves. so i guess im a junky now it's addictive.

next topic

i seriously had enough of all this racking and nonsense. some thing has to end and i think stepping on my head is not a good idea my kindness does not need to be repay but that does not mean you can do anything and it does not mean i don't say a word it's a good thing. for many of you who knows me well, when silences comes to me consider it a bad idea.

shit lah this sort of thing always happen, um just waiting for this year to end.

good night

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts