I heard Samsung handphone is on Silent Mode. Care to Switch it Off?

Let go on a silent mode, maybe others will realize how freaking bloody irritatingly noisy they can be. Life is just a little adventure; when you are young so don’t get too excited. What’s the point of getting at others when you have only your self to blame for the amount of stress that you have. Seriously no one ask you to jump down from 61 storey. But if you feel like doing it then go ahead jump, no one is stopping you coz at the end of the day you only have your self to regret.

What the mind wants to say is that don’t vent your anger at someone who is innocent. If you feel the pinch just don’t blame me. I’m just a messenger of my mind. Get it!

It’s okay to be jealous at other people happiness but does not mean you can destroy it. C.B!

okay fine I'm angry, so what at least I don't vent it on others.

Beat It!

ciao ciao

p.s: Shit happens but I'm staying firm on the ground. Last night dream may have something to do with what is happening.

Comments

Popular Posts