let's celebrate!

i don't know why but i just feel like telling the world that i just completed the Safety Management Plan for MBS, like finally. 2 weeks of downing my self in this is not easy.

I don't care if you think im nuts coz im just so damn glad it's completed. *shaking my arse in excitement.

I just feel i need to reward myself to such achievement.

To many of you may say
You: "ya lah, you do safety what then it's partly you job what?"

Me: "nah this is suppose to be done by the a highly qualified person and have many year of experience and it only take this small flies to do it."

You: "so what?"

Me: "Big deal hokay, many things i don't know and have to go and find out. Alot of effort have been put in."

So at the end of the story i don't care night i need to award myself to something good.

ciao ciao

p.s: im just glad that im part of a national project, some sense of achievement.

Comments

Popular Posts