when i miss working with her

Good Morning Halligans,

Last night I had a conversation with my ex boss on facebook, I think it’s really an emotional conversation. She really knows what is going on even without contacting anyone from the company. We are really close with each other coz there is only the 2 of us in the team and no matter what we will always try to make things work.

Maybe the real reason, we are so close and connected is because we are almost the same age, many commons grounds, out going and fun people. But when we do something there is always a “never say die” attitude. There are times we hating each other’s gut but still at the end of the day we will laugh it off and things will be back to square 1 where both are happy. I confide in her about what is going on at work and I know she have predicted that such things would to happens. I really miss her a lot. Deep inside of me when she left the last time felt like only yesterday but I realize that she have left me and great colleagues here for more then 6months.

I know I know she have not died yet, it’s just she leaves me at a crucial moment. I know her real reason for leaving but I cannot stop her to be a great colleague I have to support her and wish her the best of luck.

Really miss her a lot and it’s really getting emotional.

No matter what I still wish her well and constantly working my way up and take this challenge to another level. I am sure I can pull through to this one. I know the fruits of this labor will come soon, like really really soon.

I need more motiation to get through my days in my sandpit.

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts