another quick update.

Certainly there are things that I wish to say and tell but I am going to be a little fake here and pretend that nothing happens and sick and tired or this high school act, which I never agree to play. Do whatever you please coz the fact I know you are so guilty. Blame it on your PMS, mood swings or whatever you feel like calling it but never victimize others. I have many things to worry about but I can’t be bother to with all this nonsense. Honestly I rather worry about the world economy or the mother earth, rather then your crap. Reason for not being straight about it, is because I don’t want to sound like a high school girl and sounds so immature or to just confront some people about such petty things. I am old enough to know better. Being straightforward is not always all good or great.

Some people just don’t give a hoot on what is coming out of their mouth.

I am back in my sandpit with tons of things to do and my eyes are getting sleepy coz the lack of sleep is starting to get to me. But then again it’s all worth it. Spend much needed time with Marion once I touch down in Singapore last Tuesday, so nothing beats seeing him again. Ahhh all this in the name of love……..

Trying to stay awake at work, drinking coffee hoping I can stay awake till 6pm. Nescafe 3 in 1 you better work, need to clear some reports by end of the day.


There is more great news coming my way, so excited, too excited and too happy to say.
What a bummer! Let’s just save for a much better time.

So that’s my quick updates hope to have much better and happier entry soon.
Weekend is coming hold on to your horses, hokay.


Be back soon with a proper entry.


Ciao ciao


p.s: I can’t wait to wear a blue dress that he bought me, gonna wear the dress on Kiara’s wedding. Woo hoo!

Comments

Popular Posts