closing on 2009

ok, im back in business rambling stuffs all about me. so end of the year coming to an end soon, most blogger will be writing about what they have done so far and recap some of the memories. but for me i am just gonna keep it short and simple and a quote from Patrick Henry

" I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past"

the truth is there is alot of things that have been going on in 2009 that i hate most and i love most and all this mix feeling have put me in a better position at where I am now. im glad that certain things happen coz i know they have a reason and i am glad that it make me realize that the person i am cannot be compared to them. so i am really glad that i found someone who is becoming my best friend, my partner and (a little help from god) my life partner. And not forgetting pikachu last year being in pre-school by next year she will be all set for primary education.

oh and my job, whatever that has happened so far have been the most challenging job that i ever had and despite all that i still prefer to hold on to this job and not to quit coz some ass hole at work decided to do that. like i always motivate myself at work, "this is all worth it!". i still standby this no matter what.

lastly i shall say that i am happy so far with all the things that have been given to me and i am embracing every min of it. I feel joy and not sorrow.

jumping for joy!

happy holidays to all.

ciao ciao

p.s: i can't wait for next year, alot of planning need to be done.

Comments

Popular Posts