monday blues comes in on tuesday

congratz to Sezairi for Winning Singapore Idol and to Sylvia i’m sure you will still make it to the singing industry well. love you voice thou.

 

so like any other day from Monday to Friday i am stuck with work, well nothing extraordinary happens at work but out of the blue i have been having withdrawal symptoms about it. i have been trying to clear as much as possible but there is still a lot that need to be done, i guess that madness just wont ever go away. not much people in the office so it’s pretty quiet here due to many of my colleagues are still on vacation. still no replacement for a new boss, they said they are conducting interview and selecting a few shortlist but nothing is coming in. the sense of urgency seems to be zero! so what the heck, i am gonna do what ever i can.

 

the only thing that motivates me for going to work right now is money and nothing else, i used to love my job passionately but it seems to die off abit as i can no longer stand the load. i have try talking to management, enduring all this crap, putting up with some of the crappy people, handling my boss’s work but how far can i endure? i really don’t know. Well as of now i endure and i endure till i don’t know how else i can take it.

 

luckily BF have been understanding and been trying very hard to motivate me but this is really up to me. i need to learn to endure this till i can’t.

 

hopefully 2010 will be a good one for me, be it what ever i am doing. i know the man up there is watching me. it seems my Monday blues falls on a Tuesday.

 

have a good week people, update soon

 

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts