a blessing in disguise

my laptop crash so does my updates on this blog, im currently laptopless at home.

and these days work have been hectic and i didn't get the chance to do any updates today. sigh......... the laptop decide to crash on me on the eve of new year last week, nice timing thou to start the new year.

but this i gotta say that i got a new gadget an IPHONE!!!!! courtesy of BF who is such a sweet heart. i guess there is a blessing for my laptop to crash on me.

oh and not forgetting that fiqa is in primary 1 and she is enjoying it. no cries no complaint = primary 1 looks good for her. im gonna put up a picture of her in the school uniform as soon as i get my laptop back. as for now only left with quick updates from the office PC which is sucking at this moment. currently no social life or what so ever due to busy schedule with work. work is sucha pain in the ass but it's okay im so immune to it. 

till i ramble again soon.

ciao ciao

p.s: i love you and miss u alot.

p.ss: robin get my laptop fix ASAP!

Comments

Popular Posts