lets speed things up, im kinda slow right now

it's 2010 but somehow i feel that im still stuck in 2009, it's like as if there are tons of things that was not being able to finish up in time.

the only thing that i feel so far that have been such a breeze and hasle free is Fiqa, she started her Primary 1 this year. Apparently things are going great for her. she have no problem sleeping early and waking up early for school, everyday when i ask her how was school she will always answer me that school was fun and give me a thumbs up and now that she have to buy lunch in school cateen she becoming less picky on her food. Even cucumber she will eat it. I think she will do great in school and no doubt about it. my astro girl.

so other then that i have been slacking on things like planning for my 2011 and so have 0% in progress, getting my driving license seems to be the same, reorganising my bedroom was even worst I didn't even bother to do anything to it, loosing weight seems like increasing weight and lastly i told myself that i need to quit smoking but seriously that never came close. yikes seems i got alot to deal with. and January is going to end and yet nothing have been done. crap man this is totally crap!

but i have to say despite having all the crazy things happening in 2009, there is still one person that I should give an award to for being such a understanding person, helpful, loving me, worrying about me, taking all my crap and still talk to like as if i am a 5 year old kid. non other than my dearest Marion Mohd Redza. Thank you love for all that you did. This sunday better buy me macdonald breakfast ar, im waitnng lor. hehehehe

so not too bad but i still think there are many tings that require my attention and catching up.

so till i come back again on onsugar.

ciao ciao

 

Comments

Popular Posts