maybe im just stress thats why i wrote this stressful entry

The moment when you thought you want to give up and someone gave you hope, you feel better only for that moment. But is still a hope, was there an action taken to make it a reality? I still have not get an answer. Time keep delaying I question myself, if i should still be here and wait and hold on till i can't hold on no more. Feeling a little better maybe? the reality will sit in and maybe almost maybe. When I look around me I see people that have been there for me and lifted my morale but the actual persona of it, i still feel there will be better days some where for me some how. I tell myself this will make me better and my big break will still have to wait for me.

Sometimes I wonder if you people know that all this have taken alot of my mental and physical and I don't need more of this when i reach my abode. I just need peace, that's all. I am not an angel send from heaven to resolve the whole world problem. I have better things to take care and stop being so selfish.

In vain I shall wait and swallows every bit of it right now. Try to make time and space for this person called "summer" she needs this break and be in paradise soon.

p.s: A note to myself, go start booking so leave and go on a holiday soon.

Comments

Popular Posts