quick entries number 123456789

For the simplest reason making me laptop less seems a little handicap right now coz I wasn’t able to upload photos and updates my blog. Oh well I’m taking my own time at work to blog, so it’s just another reason to take a break from this madness.

 

Anyway let’s talk about the world; the earthquake have hit Haiti have truly saddens me. Especially the children there are in so much pain. A lot of children are in becoming orphan as their parents die during the earthquake. Most of them are left homeless, without food and water. To make things worst when I don’t have much resource to help them. But I did make a donation to the UNICEF via their website to do my little part to help the people there. I really hope their life will change coz there were many survivors who survive underneath the rubble. And I am sure more miracles will happen. Now they are currently on the road of recovery, I hope they find a home to stay and more food, water and medicine will get to them. This have made me realize that how fortunate I am staying in Singapore where are protected by natural disastrous.  Every day I pray that god will protect them and help them on the road of recovery.

 

Okay honestly it’s making me very emotional talking about it.

this picture was done using an apps on my iphone and really like it, it very me....

 

So now you all know my soft side despite having this tough exterior. I really look forward to a proper weekend for this Sat & Sun. And also I feel like making the short getaway in Feb rather than to wait till Mar or Apr. I seriously need a break from all this madness. I need to unwind and rewind and ……. I mean I need to catch up with some friends and the latest fashion trends and also the GG. I don’t have social time let alone time for myself. Nowadays is pretty much work, work and work and some family time. The rest is more of sleeping and getting rest. Today I seriously don’t have the mood to work at all so all I gonna to is procrastinate the whole day. Hush hush don’t tell anyone hokay.

 

So I really hope that my lame life will come to more vibrant life and better still to start planning on things which have been put on hold for way too long I have left less than 2 years.

 

Once again after the laptop comes back I upload some back dated photos here. Till then

 

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts