updating from my iphone

hopefully this entry do get publish. anyway my laptop is still not back yet n apprently something has premanatly damaged the laptop. well currently im stuck with my ipod n iphone. so anyway, here another one of my quick updates. just wanna say this again work suck becoz of work im left with no social life n neglecting my friends n being under the weather dont seems to help either. im still thinking to stay or leave this job thou, let me ponder abt it. other then that bf have been the greatest person who listen to my whinny n getting upset for nothing. all this is due to the stress that im hving now. thank u for understanding even when u dont really understand me. honestly its not easy to type on my blog with a tiny keypad. i shall ramble soon again when technology stop punishing me.ciao ciaop.s: please donate to help the victims in haiti. you guys can make the donation thru unicef @ www.unicef.org

Comments

Popular Posts