this entry is solely about work and going back to school (skip reading this entry if u find it boring)

so im sure almost everyone knows that im working in a male dominated industry, which im not afraid of, infact it's a better ways rather then working with women who is always on an emotional roller coaster (no offence to women, coz im a women too but it's just my preference). the fact that my job is very full filling and i don't require pleasing anyone. i truly love what i am doing but being in this company have somehow dampened my spirit in a way  that people are taking advantage of me, remember the last time i was looking for a boss for my department well im still boss less and guess what its almost 1 year and im taking up all the crap up. what do i get after slaving all those time, effort, being under the hot sun, sitting in a bloody small desk and just got an increament of 100bucks. honestly im greatful for the increament but that does not justified how much i have been through. the fact that i wanted to attend courses so that i can work better was rejected once and i know someone is up to no good. but i stay positive despite all this.

so since i really wanna do something that i can still achieve my ambition and still continue with my studies, i have decided to proposed to attend a course this Monday, if the result is negative it's okay coz it make things even clear now. what i will do is to continue with my marketing course and once im done with that i definitely will move out form this job coz marketing and WSH will always be my favourite thing to do. either ways i am still positive about it. but whatever happens when i decide to leave and if the company is not prepared, all i can say too bad. so wish me luck hope things will turn out great.

 

so after all good things will come soon.

have a great weekend coz i know mine will be a great one.

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts