what is the matter with me?

to be honest, been thinking of what i should blog about which lead me to this very question. what is happening now in my life? or have i come to a point where my life is really boring and dull? or maybe i was running out of ideas? or too busy to enjoy life right now?

well certainly i haven't have the answer to any of the above question. but the past few weeks have been some how a diff cult moment to deal with which I have to really understand and analyse what is it with me or the world? and so i thought, i wanted to blame others but to realize that i am over thinking my self too much which is always been me and now that i so want to change how i think, i feel like it's not going any where. try reading but i don't seems to focus on the book and when i listen to music it get even worst when i hear the lyric to the song, so switch to trance it seems the same. 

the best part i ask myself how to go back to my care free days where i stop to worry about things and take everything in a positive way. i wonder if this issue comes with the age where i will be hitting 30 in the next 3 years.  so still no answer.........

lets just ponder it for now till i know where i am heading too. it's all seems to be unsure.

tomorrow is a Friday...... so good things happened tomorrow.

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts