you are not me that is when you don't know, maybe you should be consistant with your words

this is the only place where i express freely of what im feeling.

i made many sacrifices so that others stay happy

i made many sacrifices so that everyone have a fair share except for me

i made many effort so that others will get what they need and want

can i just have this? coz it does not require any sacrifices to get but yet no one bother to support me.

it hurts till i have to put it down to you like that

coz you don't know how it feels to be me

i wanted something, it wasn't a gold bar neither it was the stars.

just wanted a little consistant support so at least i have a little hope

now that you have change your mind about it too many times and hurt my feelings

might as well i shut up and feel this hurt all by myself

this is how hurtfully when you are being so unsupported

im sleeping tonight with my heart hurting all becoz you were there all along and decide to hurt someone

for all the things you need and want you get it

for all the things i want it's barely now

trying to undo this will not make it work

good night world

p.s: i just wanted it for so long, in the first place you were supportive but you are not, thanks for killing it. coz it only takes you a few second to hurt it.

Comments

Popular Posts