corporate photos for The Halligram.

canon and me are back with our wonderful ideas on how to capture great moments and sometimes interesting moments. my assignment this time is to help with my company's mega zine cover page. so me and the editor had briefly discuss what sort of concept we had in mind. so today we did it and both are Happy with the out come, especially me so excited don't know why. so anyway what we did was to focus on very corporate and safety look. not too bad coz i had 2 volunteer model, 1 guys is a general worker aka bangla and 1 guy from the Design Dept. Thank gos the weather was on my side this morning and we didn't had so much problem with lighting. coz it's raining here. phew!

so here is some sample of the photos that i seriously think is nice, very coporate. still waiting for my colleague to do some editing before i could see the result of the cover page.

here are the photos, abit amateur lah the photos but still like more room for improvement.

thats me and Susu the Editor of The Halligram

2 of the best photos only, the rest i don't like but usually out of the whole lot that was taken only a few that is the best. need to practice more. Next assignment will be during the chalet, coz Ayu gonna do the make up and im taking all the photos.

till the next shutterbug.....

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts