yet another weekend

honestly, i really wanna blog as often as i can and be more active but sad to say time is not on my side...... there is so many things that is happening right now. so i guess wait til i become a tai-tai, then maybe i will have alot of time to blog the whole day. also i am in the midst of planning the big event next year. There are tons of changes from the actual plan and also trying to move out from my current place which will also happen next year. so i really need alot of running around as soon as i come back from my weekend holiday.

just to wrap up on the last weekend, as usual we get to spend quality time, catch a movie (which is by the way to my own opinion, abit crap and sloe, lets no mention the movie name here k), hanging out with some friends, watch soccer and wear red just to support Marion (i watch soccer just becoz he is my bf other then i will never watch soccer, soccer gives me headache) and bought myself another lomo.... i think i might be buying more of it soon. hehehe

and to sum up everything was great for the weekend

so till the next entry

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts