forever young.............

yes the topic of the day is forever young, i always feel forever young like seriously and literally. i always feel that im 23 which is obviously not 23 anymore. it happen all the time when someone ask me how old i am, i will just spontaneously said that im 23 without even realizing it and the best part most people cant really tell my age exactly unless they are my close friend.

so to put this blog entry in more perspective last night i had a dream during my school days, which this is the moment in life that i hate most, YES! i hate that moment, to me is not even a happy kid back then. which lead me to feel young during times like this and one of the reason why i prefer to stay young despite my age is catching up with me.

being young i would say is easy but to constantly feel young is not that easy, the mind have to work well, laugh alot and try to stay as happy as possible. sometimes having kids around you will actually help, coz i got pikachu and we are constantly kidding around and maybe that is where i get my youth. and sometimes when you have a boyfriend who makes you laugh and who likes to kid around will actually help too.
so at the end of the day you will always need to stay happy and stop thinking that time is catching up with you like as if you are getting old by the minute. being young does not mean the age and physical look but being young is all in the mind.

this is one of those picture when we feel really young.

so i am sure your youthful weekend have been great......

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts