what is important to me?

i was blog surfing during the weekend, when i went to a friend's blog (Ms Erny). its was an old post that she had on the story about the mayonnaise jar (read her blog then you will know what the story is all about, linked on my blog), anyway the funny thing is that i read that story before but never bother to take it seriously and only today while reading her blog that it struck me big time.

i am at the moment in my life where i need to find what is real for me and what is important to me. i have take many meansures to make things easy, simple and less complicated. everyday i try to be the best person as i possibly can. am i selfish or selfless?

to be honest i don't want anything too much to happen to us, i want it to be like what we planned and i don't want a complicated one, just a simple one. and yes after all that happen i feel like i want that museum back coz it was so simple. i don't want to cause any misunderstanding but....... has anyone look at me and ask me what is it that i want?

do anyone bother that some of your words and action may effect me coz i am not a perfect person. even thou i may not know the true words but what ever happens has make me feel so unwanted, burden, unneeded and sad. money is not an issue right now but all of you don't see the important and objective of it anymore.

as of today i told myself, i no longer want to talk about it unless someone wants to talk to me about the museum.


So nothing else to say for now.....


ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts