where is the party at??!!

OMG! Lately it has been a lot of tension so all we need to do now is shake it off. Lets go take picture and fly kite soon. But the weather is already being such a bitch so what else can we do??? Maybe we could play poker and see who has the most cookies. So what shall we do that today?
On another note should we have a party?? I miss partying. Hello! This is not party in the club kinda of thing. This is a private party for close friends to enjoy the time together and also to have more social activity. Last year black n white party was a success should we come out a different theme this year?? Definitely I have no freaking idea yet and worst I talk like as if I got time in the world….. so can someone do a freaking party soon, so I can dress up and drink my pretend champagne (I mean non alchoholic drink, hehehe!). this is what happen when people get to deprive of social activities.


So who is going to be the nicest person on earth to get me to a party, I will give them free hugsss.
Better stop my nonsense now. Have a great weekend.

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts