new vanity!

So this month im gonna make it good, there is so many things to prepare and getting things done. Im not interested in makeup actually infact I will never do it on someone else’s face but just recently I bought a 120 eye shadow palette,

boo hoo one of the pots crack badly, but i have found a solution to fix that with rubbing alcohol.

I think maybe watching too much makeup tutorial on youtube have made me do this. So today I was late for work just becoz I had to put on my eye make up, hahahaha. Well I was pretty bored with the safe colors that I have and I just have this tingling feeling in me that wants to explore with other colors, maybe it’s good for to focus on something else rather than thinking about things that I was suppose to think.

And not just that, im turning my study table into my very own vanity, it is still under construction coz im still looking around to beautify the vanity.

Boo hoo it's still freaking ugly wait till you see the after photo.

Since school won’t be in so soon and since I have a redundant space right now, why not?! Had bought a few baskets (from Ikea) to place my perfumes, makeup palette, beauty stuffs and yada yada yada. Im also looking at finding a place to put up my accessories too. Any ideas do let me know. It’s really nothing great coz I just want to get rid my super duper old dressing table, which look pretty depressing to me. And also im trying to figure out what I can do with all the handbags, sling bags, clutches that I own and which I only wear them maybe once a year or maybe never wear them at all. At this moment im just leaving them on a coat hanger. Hope good things can be found at Ikea next week, coz BF gonna sponsor on some of the things there. Coolness…..

This is just one of the steps that im taking to change my room. Hope my spirit don’t die on me coz I sometimes like to do things half way, so no no good.

New vanity I so bloody can’t wait. An area to call my own.

so stay tune for the revamping look of my vanity.

ciao ciao

p.s: im usually don't bother about things like a vanity or dressing table but the old dressing table looks freaking hideous now. really need a new vanity.

Comments

Popular Posts