people who make my work less stressful

sometimes i forgot to honor my wonderful colleagues at work, who made my life much easier at work, comfort me during my difficult momentsss (many difficult ones), help me with work and made me laugh on a regular basis and remind me not to stress. no doubt about it, they are bestest bunch of colleague i ever had. no matter what level they are everyone treat each other the same.
it's not just all about work, at times when i needed those life advise (on absolutely anything)where i dun know where to find, i go to them and seek those advise, sometimes when i need to channel my touts to some thing much happier i go to them and they will give me those laughters. now i know who are real and who are not. they are very special people that i can never forget. oh im not just saying that just becoz they are there during the good times only but there a number of times when things get crazy and emotional they are my lifeline at work. they understand me better coz they see me almost every single day and know how much i have gone thru and some of them who have been thru the same situation are able to relate to each other.

1st photo taken by one of my photographer colleague and 2nd is one of our favourite past time.

life is not a walk in a park but having those people around me will actually give me strength to move on and work is not so stressful with them around.

till the next entry......

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts