the expression that i have for you.......

I’m definitely not good at expressing myself and telling them how I feel, to some it’s all about ego and etc etc. but to me I just don’t know how to find a nice words to express it. But I do definitely know how to appreciate people who have done so much for me. my philosophy is “talk is cheap, prove with your action” so to me I would show it in a different way. I think Marion knows it. he will always shower me with romantic words but not me Im always doing the opposite, but doesn’t mean he never proof with his action but this is just the way I deal with it.

Our times together have always been great there, we are always happy doing our on thing. The moment we decided, this is the time to change to a new chapter in our life, it is also the time where we face the most challenging moment of our life right now, we had to change to fit into the life that we have now. the changes that we made is either make us or break us. But still we stay strong no matter how hard the wind blows. We hold on to one another. Honestly im the one that refuse to take the challenges coz it was mentally draining but Marion was always the one that told me that he will always be there to help me and make things work. To some people I may sound a little selfish but if you were in my position I think you would do the same. Im not those average lady or a girl next door, just to let you know. Im a different kind of breed altogether.

But this time this guy really convinces me that things can change and somehow things are changing for the better, even thou our dreams have been thrown outside the window we still take positively but im still finding it hard to let go of something maybe one day I will learn to let go. As for now I am just wonderful happy with what I have people who will always be with me forever.

And thru it all, I love you.

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts