to the ass hole seating beside me.

i know it's friday but i need to whine about the ass hole who have been giving alot shitzzz in the office. if only i could take a picture of him and make the whole world know how annoying, irritated, ass hole you are and how i wish i could kick ur balls till u cry. Yes I am that freaking angry at this bloody idiot. PERANGAI MACAM BABI! wow very vulgar eh. but i dun give a shit.

FYI, my desk is not your conference table!, i got work to do becoz of you im so unproductive and now becoz im so angry i have to type out this blog entry to satisfied myself, your voice is like a speaker from the most annoying sound that i ever heard and lower ur voice i don't want to know your shit or what you think of other staff, i fucking don't want to join your bitching session, i fucking don't care about the new HP that you bought for all i know its an old model, no wifi, no cool apps and etc etc. i don't give a shit about it there is nothing to brag about you idiot! childish act! Your age is like my mum please grow up!

do act like a man and don't nagg like a woman for god sake. you are such an idiot that is the biggest reason why people don't take u seriously and people cannot be bother. this is a work place and everyone is your colleague we are not your fucking slave! show some respect for the love of god. please do not talk to me unless it is about work. I HATE YOU TO THE CORE OF THIS EARTH! you irritate the shit out of me to the extend i feel like burning your desk right now just becoz you are away from it.


wooooo! all that typing have relieved a little bit of anger in me. well apparently im not just whinny but infact im venting anger.


ok lah better stop here not a very good start of my wonderful weekend.


but wait! to the idiot: when i look at you, this is what runs in my head:

1. KNN CB
2. CB
3. F%&* You
4. retarded
5. ass hole
6. go and die
7. special people with special needs please go to IMH
8. and the wonderful sign at how much i hate you without having to say a word



ok I am so done right now.


till the next entry


ciao ciao

p.s: the person that im cursing is not in the picture that i put up in my previous entry

Comments

Popular Posts