hair stress

look at the picture below, that used to be my wonderful sassy short hair which i missed tremendously and now that i have to keep my hair long for the future i really miss this hair alot.


and here are somehow the look of my current hair which im hating right now coz it's so freaking not nice at all. i look much happier with short hair and somehow it actually cover my face shape and i like the shape of my face better.


all i need now is to just trim the hair a little bit and get some bangs for the hair but im not sure if that is good idea since im trying to keep the hair long and will it ever do justice to my face shape. so what do you think?

i just randomly google some hairstyles and somehow my chosen ones are pretty contradicting, like i really like this look and it's like my number 1 choice........
but at the same time i kinda fall in love with this but the down side i need to keep my hair long and that is going to be a painstakingly long time ......
and lastly is this hairstyle but i got to say i should just keep on dreaming for such hairstyle. this hair is like a goddess and definitely sexy......
so i guess option 1st and 2nd should be much better choice and it still boils down to either cut my hair or not. and i still can't make a decision yet, unless some one can come out with a great idea.......

i know many girls are stuck in the same situation and end up cutting the same hair style over and over again but this time i ain't gonna do that, gonna take my time and decide. so we shall see what happen to my hair soon. stress about my hair is way much better than stressing about other things right now.

till then .......

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts