hibernation

i think i just hibernate and lose all contact from the world for a moment till i realize what is it that is making me feel this way. words and words have constantly be the number 1 issue that have bring me so down, im sorry but currently the word that hit me this time seems to be more crude and im starting to question myself if all this is worth it.

simply because i dun want to grow old and end up being in a constant perplex situation all the time.

im sorry but i got to leave this space empty, even if there is an entry it might not be me.

summer love sand

ciao ciao (this is temporary, till im feeling better than i shall speak normally again)

p.s: i wonder y i let myself be this way....... y do i deserve to feel this way.
p.ss: pls don't try to reply or say anything to me about this as it will not impact me in any other way.

Comments

Popular Posts