life little struggle

looking at current situation, sometimes i feel that going to school seems to relax and relieve me from all the stress that im going through at times. this also have help alot to keep my mind off on things that i don't wish to think about. oh well at least i can take a break from it.

school seems great and nothing to complaint about and for the fact that they actually provide free refreshment, so at least i know i wont go hungry while im in the class and the lecturer/trainer are very motivating and encouraging. but sad lah due to my current situation i was not be able to get any exemption for some of the moudules they say no experience but i highly suspect that they just want to earn more out of me. haiyah never mind lah coz im not totally paying everything, so might as well learn more for my own benefit.

i always miss school...... it's different when you are at the different age and level, you tend to look at things differently and to me school/education is super important to me no matter what's my age is, coz with all this knowledge will bring far and somewhere, where the grass is definitely greener. but the irony of it all i got a feeling that after taking all this course i may or may not end up utilizing it. hahaha coz i have other things in mind so hopefully i stick to the industry or else i shall go for my passion and start something big.

lets go to the downside of all this and what have been making me feel like a worst person on earth, all this study time have been taking alot of my time just yesterday have prove the struggle that i need to go through. my time spend away from my only child is slowly taking a toll out of me. it's sad but it's a sacrifice that i choose, it breaks my heart into a million pieces when you came home to see the house quiet knowing that it's past her bedtime and no more "special convo before bedtime" and not knowing how was her school for the day and that is my current life stuggles, if some of you don't know it's like our routine and it's important to us. but i just thank god that my weekend is usually time for me to spend with her and im glad that i have that to replace my time and i know at the back of my head that weekend is never enough

im sure there will be a rainbow after a heavy rain. life struggles will only make me stronger coz it will never kill me. being a working single mum who is constantly striving to have the best for my family is always my one and only priorities right now and im really glad that Marion understand this very well and support me on this coz he knows that it's tough for me and giving added stress will not be the best thing for me right now.

and this also leave me to sacrifices many things that many dun see. we live life once and we can only make it this one time so we have to take every opportunity into good coz "time wait for no men". im sure when the time comes you will understand why priority is important. coz when i was young the priority was not the most important. i guess all this come with the age when you get older you get wiser and what ever others have to say will not be bothered coz they are not my priorities.

i guess tired and sometimes feel worn out is best describe me these days but i prefer to look at things in a different light right now. i got no one to prove or please except for myself.

anyway this is just my 2cents worth of thought........ and my life struggles that i feel like remembering it. in a good way this what i am proud of to be able to achieve so much.

well the day is ending soon and im sure tomorrow will be a great day!

ciao ciao.

Comments

Popular Posts