engaged on 4th of July

So im sure by now some of you might have noticed that I got engaged on the 4th of July same date as US independent’s day. It was a small affair which is what I wanted in the first place, just close family members and friends. But I feel bad that I didn’t get a chance to invite the rest but im sure during the big day I will not forget you all k.


For viewing pleasure here are some photos that for you to view.















































































Not forgetting I have to say thanks you to Mum (for the food on that day) as usual mum cooking is always the best, Cik Yati (for the pulut kuning, coz Yon family commented that it was nice), Grandpa (who was there and making all of us realize that Marion and me are actually relatives), Rai (for helping with the gubahan at the very last min), Yani for taking pictures (the above pictures are all from her), last but not least my family members and friends who was there. You presences very much appreciated.

till the next entry
ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts