Hate or Love? Love!

Just read kandee johnson’s blog which I do on a regular basis, wow but this time the entry is what I really need and really close to my heart. Kandee was talking about how much people hate her on her blog, youtube and etc etc but at the end of the day it all does not matter and she keep smiling. (There is a link at the sidebar for you to go and read about what she wrote, super interesting!!) Oh no worries kandee I’m not gonna do a hate message here! But instead I shall embrace what you wrote.

When I read her blog it strike me big time at how I was affected of others think and say about me. Believe it or not, I’m no celebrity but I do get people hating me from time to time. Many times when I log in to fb and people starting chatting with me and they were nice in the first place but the question in the conversation has “hate” all over it. I also have people trying to add me on fb just to check out my profile and bitch about me (which I totally block them off); I also have people going on to my blog and leave hate message or even threaten messages. Like 2 years back I got to deal with such issues on a regular basis but now that I have learned to smile (best part now I don’t have such things on a regular basis) and careless about them, I feel much better now but I have to admit at times I still have little struggle to ignore them (like I said I’m still learning). Guess what?! I have never offended any or these people before and some of them are people who I help with their problem or be there during their darkest moment.

Maybe they hate me for what I have become, which is becoming a much better person for my love one. And that is the fact that they feel insecure about me. But like seriously I’m just an average person, who just wants to lead a better life.

So no worries but all the smile and stay happy……. That is the best solution if you in the same boat as me.

Woot woot…… feeling good and taking things one step at a time.

Ciao ciao

p.s: don’t be hating y’all!

P.s.s: don’t hate me coz you aint me. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts