if it meant to be a surprise it will always be a surprise....

our anniversary falls on 1 Aug but instead of doing it on the 1 Aug, someone decided to do it earlier to avoid the holy month that is coming soon. anyway i got punked last weekend when someone actually told me that the whole thing might not happen, someone told me that we might just go for dinner and that's it but instead i was in for a surprise and i tout he didn't made a single effort but that person really had everything all plan out. and this person that im referring to is none other than my wonderful Marion!

the the weekend was fun and alot of resting......

so when Marion made all the arrangement i didn't ask him for details coz for once i wanna see him arrange all the important stuffs and i got to say this dude did a good job, at first he made me think that we are going to some restaurant but i didn't know he was taking notes all these while coz back then i did ever told him that i miss hot stone. again at this point was my first punk, we took a cab and when he said clarke quay i was gleeing all the way. coz i was expecting to go to another place. Good job Marion!

so first up we had dinner at hot stone in clarke quay....... this is one of my favourite restaurant simply becoz everything taste fresh and the steak is just melting in your mouth.

my surf and turf, combo of steak, salmon and prawn, yummeh!

the macho steak, i got to say this beef rocks!
Marion doing all the grilling with his tie on. cuteness!
seriously i dun noe y my pix was taken with flash and rest wasn't, oh yah that's me tangkap jambu. lol! FYI eh, dah gemuk!
something was wrong with him, i dun know y he pose like that. hmmmm
for sure i was giving him the whatever look as usual.
us just outside timbre, our muka all lemau coz there was a long q outside. almost wanna go home.

right after dinner, we initially wanted to head to butter factory for some dancing session but end up changing the plan. we head to timbre instead for some "mature live band", haven't been to that place for ages and the live band was great. ooppps didn't take much picture here.

after that he had a surprise waiting for me at the hotel and guess what?! all this while i didn't know know that i was in the same room with my surprise,  the surprise which i think he is giving me is to signal to loose some weight and you know what that shoe just made it more easier with brand new shoe i definitely will try to find time to jog and work out. and not that is the highlight of the whole punked thing, Marion wrote me his first love letter and somehow i tear while reading it. i am so grateful to have such a wonderful and loving partner to share my life with and he for sure the most irreplaceable man in my life.

yup that the shoe that im require to work out with.
cute running shoe.....

Thank You yang for every thing that you have done for me. love you loads!

the most nicest card wrote by Marion....... i cry eh after reading,


till the next entry........

ciao ciao

p.s: yes this is a lovey dovey entry, go puke after you have read if you want to. bluek!

Comments

Popular Posts