race for a house...........

Like seriously buying a home in SG is like an amazing race and pretty much a lot of luck is needed and this isn’t my first time buying but still it’s like a bloody amazing race. I know there are many people that also need a home just like me but the amount of rushing is really crazy. Almost everyday I have to check my email just to anticipate when is their BTO opening, then race back home to discuss with Marion, decide which one we decide to apply for, then do the online submission, then cross our fingers and hope it past thru and not get rejected for some pathetic reason.

Honestly speaking the house is relatively not cheap and small but since us young couples who leave in SG have no freaking choice but to apply for such homes we shall have this amazing race till we get to secure a home. Unless we are freaking rich, then we either buy from the crazy open market or a beautiful condo (which we can always dream on!). I seriously wish I was not living in SG and had to fight with such processes just to purchase a home. Don’t get me all wrong about hating the housing policy here in SG but all im requesting was to make it less like a dramatic race just to get a house.

So anyway gonna rush and apply for the Punggol Waterway, I really like this place coz of their Eco friendlyness and it’s a Green Mark Building. I think it’s a plus point and paying a little more to save the environment will go along way, okay lah im an environmental enthi. Maybe this time we can get the chance to purchase a home since the last time i was dying to get the pinnacle but end up sad when I didn’t get pinnacle @ duxton (anyway can always go visit Debbie if im feeling2 Pinnacle) lol!


So to the rest of my fellow SG-ren if you don’t know, I let you know, the new batch of BTO houses are open for application, do it fast before your q number gets even longer than the chances will be very slim. My advice just keeps trying and stay positive.

ciao ciao

p.s: ask me if im excited about this sunday and i shall tell you that im ........ stress is better than excited right now coz got alot of things to do lah!

Comments

Popular Posts