summary of being SuperB

My number one fan (Marion) have nagged and told me to write on my blog, has he feel I have neglected it for way too long. But the down side, I never really have the time to sit infront of the laptop and blog. But since im in such a good mood and don’t feel like doing work much I might as well blog about something.


There were a few series of event that happened and I got to say my life is still SuperB even thou im no superstar or millionaire, just simply because im with one of the most wonderful partner and daughter (and even thou at times I really wanna snap at them for doing the most irritating things on earth.) they are definitely the reason why im still striving to stay SuperB.

Last 1 Aug 2010 mark our 1 year together and so far everything that we go through, have and had was great…… we learn to deal with each other and we get better each day.  And im sure i told you guys that from my previous entry. We celebrated the event with Universal Studio Singapore coz we got free ticket! truly enjoy this with Pikachu and Marion and of course the wonderful dinner date that Marion did. At least i know he can plan. yeay!

Now that ramadhan is here im truly excited not because im looking forward to raya but to take the oppurtunity to be more connect to my religion. im not perfect in every way but i try to stay close to him when ever i can. During this month too i decide to meet some old friends that have not meet for some times, like my favourite boys and some girl friends that i have not meet for 1 year. I miss these people dearly coz they are sometimes the source of encouragement but sad due to our tight schedule we were not able to meet as often. but it's good to know that these are the people who understand me better, even thou they are not always there but they are always an msn or phone call away.

so far so good 3 day of ramadhan and i have not skip any of  it. pikachu is learning to fast i did told her that fasting is not just going without food and water but you need to build yourself to be a better person. okay lah the kid only fast half a day at least she try. im so not gonna force her.

I also try to get my hands on baking apparently it's fun to see something that i produce with my own 2 hands, very proud. I bake chocolate chip cookies last night and it turn out well. Im planning to bake different type of cookies such as nut and raisin and oatmeal cookies. If all the cookies turn out great i might even do it for hari raya. (should take some picture but im afraid you people might saliavate) lol!

so there goes another summary of what is happening and i got to say our August is great.

till the next entry.

ciao ciao

p.s: i did make up and creative directing for my colleague's outdoor wedding photoshoots which i might update on my next entry.

Comments

Popular Posts