the challenges in Ramadhan

So far the fasting month have been challenging with many things that was happening, im just glad Marion is there during those times. I guess if you really know me than you will understand me better. But so far I have been fasting for the past 1 week to be exact. Alhamdulillah….. and good news Pikachu have tried to complete fasting for the last 2 days but definitely not complete as she is still trying to adjust to fasting mode. I dun blame her it’s her first few tries and also it’s an effort for a small girl to do. There are times when she call from home saying that she cannot take it and wants to break fast so as not to pressure I let her breakfast. No pressure or whatsoever.


So on another note I am going to submit my letter of resignation today and hope that everything will goes well. I really do not want to speak to any management or anyone about trying to persuade me not to leave simply because I don’t think that I can ever spread my wings here. My company has not realize something so crucial in this business. 1 accident can lead to many lost. Enough said about it I really cant believe that im finally leaving this place. It’s a brave start I have to say. So wish me luck on this coz I know there will be a lot of objection on my resignation but I don’t really have much to say to them either. All I wanna do is leave on a good note.

Insyallah with his blessing I am sure things will go as what he have installed for me.
 
till then happy breaking fast.......
 
ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts