Going Up Up......

I think this might be my last blog entry and publishing from my work PC. Tomorrow is my officially last day of work and I have to say that I’m excited and glad that I finally come to this path. Well stress at work can be found in every company….. I don’t deny problems will always be there where ever I go but being at a place where my talent and skill are being appreciated would be nice but to totally ignore this talent and skill and worst to take advantage of me is just so not right. So whatever is done is done nothing can change the past. I hope that one fine day they will realize that a certain kind of commitment have to be under take.


So enough said about things that can’t be change….. NOW I’m so looking forward to many things that I’m planning right now.

1st Up – I’m now no longer obligated to be in fugly office attire, simply because I no longer work in an office. I hate office attire, PERIOD!

2nd Up – To start planning for the next big project, and I can’t wait for mum to come who with all the great stuffs.

3rd Up – Spend more time tutoring Pikachu….. And more Bahasa Melayu Assessment Book.

4th Up – To come out with more great plans for the next project.

5th Up – Enjoy life as it is and live life to the fullest

6th Up – School will start soon and take more time to revised and not always rush before exam

7th Up – Didn’t I tell you guys that I will not be working for anyone for the time being; instead I will be my own boss.

8th Up – To do space planning for the current house to make way for proper furniture and make more space of clothes and shoes (hehehe just kidding) I just need more space to work in that house.

9th Up – To save money for my big day …….. Still no firm date yet but I will go ahead to do the planning

10th Up – To complete the Vision Board!!!!! Wah Liao this one I dun know how long already I delay.

11th Up – To constantly update this blog before it reach a premature retire blog. Hahaha my blog is alive hokay….. one of my companion

12th Up – Living each day to the fullest.

13th Up – Im keeping this list constantly growing with great and SuperB ambition of mine. Insyallah

14th up – Must always remember to pray each day at how wonderful my life becomes.



So many ups that is going to happen and Im so looking forward to it!

So watch for the next entry coz im coming back for more great info soon.

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts