my love birds

Every person will always have that special person in their life and can’t leave without. It’s only natural for us to feel wanted and loved coz we are just human. As for me Pikachu and Marion are one of those coz they are my motivation in life to always stay SuperB and happy always. Despite time has never been on our side we make sure quality time is spend over the weekend. Even when Marion is not around me and Pikachu will always find ways to either head to library, swimming and etc etc or sometimes all we do is just laze around at home and watch tons of animation movie or play board games or even sing to justin bieber song. Simple right? Yup we keep it simple. It’s easier that way so that we don’t need to feel the stress to do something fancy but once in a while definitely we will explore new places to go and do. Time do goes by very fast now that she is going to turn 8 in Jan 2011 it feels like yesterday that she is was just a baby.


This feeling that I experience everyday is definitely the greatest, to experience this you got to be a mom and appreciate life as it is. The best feeling ever is when you come back home from work feeling all tired and sudden your kid decided to say something silly that makes you smile and laugh, yup! That feeling is the best and when they confide in you about their problems that will also make you feel so important. And this feeling cannot be bought or ask for it has to come naturally.

And for this man who have been the most irritating, pain in the ass person but despite that he is also my greatest confidence in my life. He also who supports me on whatever I do, say and think (almost, hehehehe we still have our differences), he let me become a more patience person than I used to be and he is also the future that I will have. Without even realizing it we have got the chance to experience many great and wonderful things together something only we can understand. Our normal conversations are usually about how I jokingly (but in a firm voice) want to punch his face and him always saying that mean things about how I am so absent minded and how he is much better than me and again I tell him that I will punch him on his face hahaha it’s funny how this conversation like this are the one that usual avoid the unnecessary and serious argument. At this moment also we are at the most challenging stage in life to maintain this relationship and also to maintain our parent from having crazy idea about our Big Day. This part have been our most emotional stage where we are always caught in between everything else but the beauty of it when we exclude this moment in our life for awhile, it feel really great to have one another.




so that all folks will be back shortly with more updates on Summer InLove.
Stay inLove y'all

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts