Osteria Italia ~ the authentic italia restaurant

okay here it goes..... the last few weeks have been wonderful for me and keeping memories of these people in my heart always not sure how the future would be ..... but lets keep in in this blog for us to remember.

i always love food with quality and a whole load of passion, so im always a great fan of food, especially italian food coz i just simply like pasta and pizza alot. so lucky for me a friend's family own the italian restaurant just down at telok kurau road which is super convenient for me to head down there and the place is quiet which is a plus point coz honestly speaking i like to have my meal quietly. so every time i visit them here i always leave to my friend to order for me..... my favorite dish definitely is the Portabelo Mushroom pizza, lasagne and this prawn aglio thing which i don't know the name in the italian...... this place also is where i celebrate my birthday too with the TLS geng and the next few occasion are with my friends.





im not paid to this blog entry but im doing it sincerely to share with you the finest things in life to enjoy and as you can see im alos not a food blogger but i just simply love eating good food. so i used words that describe best about this place and as for the food im never disappointed at all. many italian restaurant that i patronize and this is one of my favorite even Marion likes it too.

Do try Osteria Italia for great authentic italian food that feel like home.

ciao ciao

p.s: was gonna do a super long entry but internet connection are currently sucking. shall continue this again

Comments

Popular Posts