business experience......

Being in business for so many years I have take many chances and risks. I know the down fall and im always prepared when a challenge comes but to move on from problems has been one of my weaknesses but I have just learnt to get over it and move on.


Im a living proof human that witness many kind of business and I don’t deny at one point Im traumatize and told myself never to have any business but I guess it didn’t take long for to go back into business again due to the fact that I was born in a business oriented family. I did many sales jobs before, help run a family business since I was a kid and even help to improve a company’s business that I was working for previously. Im not bragging I just wanna tell you where I was coming from. So now that I have grown up and understand things better than my younger days I have made business like my daily life, many pros and cons that I have to face many challenges I have to face too.

By now I’m sure many of you know that I started Summer InLove, amazingly we still here till today. With countless competition from all blogshop we manage to stay afloat. Had to face many obstacle along the way with handling suppliers, knowing how to price the item, marketing, listening to good advice, doing research and handle personal challenges. It was tough! But I think I handled it all well with a lot of encouragement from Marion (especially), mom and friends that made me realize that challenges will stay and remain but how well we manage it was what important for us not to forget where we came from. We are a humble pie and will always remain a humble pie, we will not be king unless we have conquered the world but we are here to find that extra joy to sustain our life at the end of the day.

If you are an owner of business, be it small or big we have to understand that you only seek to find honest money and not live on others effort. Many times I was slap with challenges like these where everything is about money and I always look at myself what was the problem? And many times I didn’t get the right answer. The constant battle that people try to eat a small fly like Summer InLove was pretty shameful and shallow and petty. Today with a great deal I told myself to let it go and move on and not stay and think about people that constantly wanting to take advantage of Summer InLove and no time to be angry or upset. So I get to snap out and move on! Not easy ay we women have a lot of emotions to deal with hahaha. But I manage to do it. I also realize that whatever I do it has to be sincere and one day sincerity will be on my side. It gets worst when those people who are part of an organizing team for a charity takes advantage of you, simply becoz you are not sincere on what you do and the objective of your notion was not even there. It sad to find out about this right now coz if I knew better I won’t have join in this circus, im not complaining but I think you went out of the line. So you see here people taking advantage of others will always ended up you being broke constantly coz you are eating money which is not yours and this way you will never earn the right kind of money for yourself and oooh it gets worst when it comes to charity.

So you see here……. Doing something that you are not sincere here will never make your life better and worst if you are constantly seeking and begging help from people you take advantage from is very shameful, where did your face go?

So business owners like me and you all we got to do is stay calm, make the right decision and say your peace and move on and out of it. Think of better great deal you can make rather then to harp on this matter over and over again. fighting with people who are not worth it is really wasting of time.

So i hope we learn from each other's business and lead a more fulfilling life.

till then

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts