Im guilty for not updating here….. sorry.


Update on what up and happening in Summer InLove (SiL), we are in the middle of a flea market as we speak, it’s a private flea market for charity. Bummer! I can’t invite anyone there but maybe when we are doing another flea will shall let you know. So far so good that almost all Calvin Klein Shoes are SOLD and Coach Handbags are SOLD too, thank god! As for the clothes im still waiting for some update. The thing is that for this flea im not there to attend to the booth coz all I did was placed my stocks and they will let me know which item got sold.


So since the flea market is settled, the next best thing was to plan for the new collection. Seriously I was mad excited so did all the ordering and was waiting for the shipment to be send to me but when I saw my email 2 days ago the supplier just told me that there has been a delay. Yikes! It’s almost mid dec yáll! How can this be possible?! But the supplier has assured me that by this week they will get the item ship so that I could receive it by next week, hopefully. **cross fingers.

Tell you what a week! But still im feeling optimistic about the whole situation and try not to be so kan chiong, coz it’s not a pre-order item that im selling but it’s just that I want to have in-stock items for you ladies soon. But im still so kan chiong coz I really want to share what we got for this time around. The next collection will be more of dresses collection with a wide range of sizes and and and the best part would be the price ultimate price to boot.


So we are trying to grant all your requests and at the same time throw in our style into it. We will definitely update you ladies again once the December Collection comes in.

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts