8th year of Pikachu’s life

Every year on 17th Jan mark a year older for Pikachu, she has so far done well in life being in P2 this year marks another stressful moment for me. But I am sure we will pull thru yet another great year for us. Last night while I was not able to sleep I look at some old pictures of us. It brought a lot of memories we have and I’m proud to say I have given a good life, better than what my parents gave me. There is not much of material things Pikachu gets but the amount of tender loving care that matter most.

I am not perfect but I definitely try every possible way to make her life meaningful with a lot of love added in. I also taught her to be a good and caring person which is most important coz you may not have much money but you must have a good heart. A lot of people always worried she don’t get enough love coz I had to raise her single handed but I am proud to say NO, there is nothing to worry in-fact she have learn a lot by being independent, reason why she should study hard, why I am always away for work and school, knowing that it’s not the end of life if you grow up without a father and lastly she understood the fact that she is special and loved by all. I guess that is more important for her at this moment.

There are also many things that I’m so proud of her, how she manage to a very environmentally friendly person where she recycle and conserve energy & water yes my friends I taught her that I even tell her the earth is getting old and we need to save earth very important (comes my house you will see her art work made by recycle items, I’m proud she did well for Mandarin in school last year to achieve 80marks for it and it’s not easy being a non Chinese and this year more intensive on the Malay, I’m proud that she do so well for ballet her body so flexible sometimes I get scared, I’m proud that she love science and die die want to an astronaut and I’m just proud that she is my daughter.

Many words can be form but not many feeling can be felt is only till you have your own than you will be able to have this feeling and only you will know.

Happy birthday Pikachu, hope you will grow up and chase all your dreams, save the earth and have a heart for everyone, ibu and ayah (Marion) love you very much.

Till the next entry.

Ciao ciao

p.s: gonna let her read this entry tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts