hidden talent..... hoping to come back.

I want to blog about a gazillion stuffs but I had to choose one topic so that I won’t confuse my readers, do I even have any readers?? Anyhoo does any of you have any hidden talent?? I do I do! Wanna guess?...................
The hidden talent that I had was to play the cello but sad to say I stop playing the cello like 5 years ago, sad or what?!

For those who come from planet mars, cello is a classical music instrument which looks like an oversize violin. Where you placed it in between your legs, get it? Oh yar I learn to play it since I was like 17 but had to give it up and sold it 5 years ago. Not easy during those times other more important things need to be attended so i had to let go of the cello, huge sacrifice but i counldnt be selfish. But deep in the corner of my heart I still want to play it again. I still want to go thru those grueling moments where my thumb gets sore and my finger nails are to remain short. Yup I’m just so passionate over it I know many of dont know this. I still remember those days when I irritate the shit of my sis while still trying to learn to play cello, I also remember how I religiously discipline myself to practice everyday. No joke need a lot of hard work.

I also had my moment to perform for the school anual recitel, that short moment of fame. wonderful memories...... im proud to say that i was from tanglewood music school one of the well known cello school in spore. wish i could join them again.

Another thing about classical music I don’t just learn music I get to learn notes and took test and learn how to be more patience and persevere. That my friend is not an easy thing to learn just like that. Many years of practice.

It also give me a great sense of fulfillment too, it’s weird but I like to listen to music that does have lyrics in them just simply becoz it won’t affect my emotion in fact I can control my emotion and made the music mine…. You do understand me right? Okay never mind. If you do, great Hi-5!

I adore band like “the bond” where they made classical music to another level where everyone can accept and those who don’t or never listen to classical before. Obviously my aim is not to be like them coz I know that is too far fetch but just to play the cello again would be very nice and maybe one day I can teach my kids or play them a song. How nice?? Every now and then I listen to classical this is something I don’t share with people much.

Maybe one fine day my dream of playing the cello will come true again, coz we got to believe 2nd chances do exist.

Have a great weekend yáll!

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts